|Availability||Out Of Stock|
NEW: UV LED Resin can be cured using small LED Torch (It's much faster as compare to normal UV Resin)! On top of that it is very stable and suitable to be used in thicker and bigger projects. However, the ONLY little drawback of the UV LED resin is once it is cured, it has very slight transparent yellowish color. This is not going to be an issue if you're mixing it with colorants.
- No more hassle mixing A & B like Epoxy Resin and wait overnight for the results.
- Super Fast curing time, can be cured with small (very affordable) LED Torch.
- Very stable, can be used with silicone molds up to thickness 2 cm **.
- Hardness when fully cured: Hard
- Colour: Slight Transparent Yellowish
Typical curing time required: 1 to 5 minutes depending on the thickness of your project and power of LED Torch.
We strongly recommend to cure UV LED Resin using LED Torch (see Frequently Bought Together below). It can still be cured using UV Light Box (Bulb Type), however, it may takes longer time to cure.
** For small LED Torch, it can only be used to cure UV LED Resin up to 1cm thick. You'll need larger LED Torch in order to cure thickness of 2cm.